C.J. Petrow & Co. (Pty) Ltd was established in South Africa in 1954 as a marketer of mineral
fibres. Its business grew significantly over the years and in due course a network of offices was established in London, Geneva, Athens, Singapore and Tokyo.
During the 1970's the group expanded into other fields of activity, and today, its diversified activities include -
· Marketing and distribution of security equipment
· Marketing and distribution of electronic consumer goods
· Marketing and distribution of professional sound systems and musical instruments
· Sale and installation of communication systems
· Spice milling and blending and light food ingredient and sauce manufacture
· Commodity trading
· Provision of transport and logistics services
||The C.J. Petrow Group
headquarters in Johannesberg, South Africa.
The group's headquarters are situated in Johannesburg, South Africa and its business activities span the continents of Africa, North America, Europe and Asia.
The group now consists of more than 15 companies and employs over 850 people. It is financially sound and is proud of its reputation of integrity, business efficiency and service professionalism.
The group's Asian headquarters are situated in Singapore, in which it has two separate operating companies, CJPI and Tychem Singapore Pte Ltd